Saturday, August 2, 2008

And the verdict is......

Drip Dry
If you have read our previous blog entry, you will already know that Ellie was to be tested for her Kennel Club Good Citizen Silver exam today.

Sadly, it's not the best of news. She passed, which means we now have to work even harder, in readiness for the gold. :) Got you going there for a second, didn't I? :)

She sailed through the exam, with no repeats required for any of the required tests. That's what I call a success. Go Ellie!

In theory, if my memory serves me well, we can get her tested for Gold in September. Whether she'll be ready by then or not is another matter though. We shall see...

3 comments:

dawnie said...

Ellie you truly are an amazing girl. So sorry i didn't wish you luck but having moved house this weekend i hadn't been on the blog so was unaware of your exam.
What's after the gold award then?? :-)

The Dog Man said...

After the gold, it's a question of finding out what she's going to enjoy most and then try to conquer that. I don't think that competitive obedience is going to be her thing, so I think we're looking at fly-ball, agility, or something along those lines.

I think, based on how she is at the moment, fly-ball would be here best pursuit, but things can change. We'll see. I'm still secretly hoping that she'll come to love competitive obedience. :)

Achieve1dream said...

Congratulations Ellie!!!! I'm so proud of you!!

Oh and I love the picture.