Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Belton Horse Trials Update...

Further to my previous entry, regarding Ellie being in the canine display team at Belton Horse Trials, here are the times for the display.

Friday 24 April at 12:30

Sunday 26 April at 12:30

Please note that there is also a display on Saturday, but we will not be taking part in that one.

Ticket details can be found on the official website.

Going by the information that I have received, look for the James Wellbeloved stand and we won't be far away! I'll be the one clicking my camera like a mad-man. Here's hoping that all goes well on the day...

Hope to see you there...

2 comments:

dawnie said...

I'm so looking forward to this - can't wait to see ya Ellie-Bellie x

Achieve1dream said...

Since I can't be there you better takes lots of pictures and video! :D I'm excited for Ellie.