Friday, February 1, 2008

February's Training Challenge

It's the first of February, and so aside from meaning that my Birthday is only four more days away, it also means that the February Training Challenge has been announced.

The challenge is to teach Ellie the "cop-cop" move, by the end of February. (See video below.) I've been wanting to teach her this for ages, but have just always found other things that she seems to have naturally chosen for herself instead. I shall see about recording our first fumbling efforts later today, to use as the baseline video. Though we're apparently in for some snow and really quite harsh weather later today and over the next few days, so filming has to be done indoors, and it's not great light.


I should thank Barby who went out of her way to record that video for me yesterday, with her eager Beagle, Xsara, as I could only find videos that included it, but not that featured it solely.

In return for her efforts, I made a quick poster of Xsara in Photoshop. (Click to Enlarge)



In other news, my throat infection seems to be refusing to ease off. It's one of those which is more of an irritant than it is constantly sore. Not enough to be painful, but enough to irritate me and keep me awake at night. Then, because my glands are swollen, it keeps giving me an intermittent earache, albeit a dull one.

I've also just added the finishing touches to the new look and feel of the blog. I think it's a vast improvement over the old look. Hopefully, you do too!

No comments: